LACE ‘EM UP WITH SWEETSCIENCE
At SweetScience we are always looking to meet and discuss future roles with candidates. If you are interested, let’s talk.
Please email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for SweetScience
We are a team and a family, and we take it seriously. When you come to work for SweetScience we care for you like a brother or sister.
Our culture is very important to us, and maintaining a work life balance that allows for travel, discovery, and adventure is a big part of our balance. We enjoy a good dive bar for happy hour, encourage exploring new foods at lunch, and of course watching a few boxing matches.
SEO Specialist – Remote
SweetScience is looking for an SEO expert to develop and execute search engine optimization for our tourism, spirits, and fashion clients. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, website/content tagging, content strategy, and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic from all major search engines. A successful SEO specialist must keep up-to-date with the latest industry best practices and work closely with editorial and marketing teams to develop a successful organic search strategy.
Many of our marketing campaigns are DTC-sales focused. Maintaining prime positioning in organic search is essential.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations on the website
- Research and analyze competitor content and links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content strategy and creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience in DTC marketing. Beer, Wine, Spirits; Fashion; or Tourism experience will be considered a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and inbound marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $2,000.00 – $2,500.00 per month
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists: at least 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Email your resume to email@example.com using “SEO Specialist” as the subject line. All inquiries will be held in confidence. No phone calls please. EOE.
Date Posted 01/20/22